There is no exact measurement that you use. It took me trial and error.
Ingredients you can use:
- Clear Glycerin Soap
- Liquid Glycerin
- Ivory Soap (burn and cramp)
- Peppermint Oil (burn)
- Cinnamon Oil (burn)
- Ginger juice or powder (burn)
First, shave the ivory soap and get all of your ingredients together.
Next, get a container and melt about a cup of glycerin soap.
Once it’s completely melted, add 2 fl oz of liquid glycerin to the mix.
Next, add the ivory soap, peppermint oil, cinnamon oil, and ginger.
Put the mixture into a glove and refrigerate.
- Don’t put ivory soap into the microwave. It will turn into foam.
- Note that cinnamon oil and peppermint oil are 4 times stronger than extract.
- You can buy the oils at Hobby Lobby or online.
- I prefer to use gloves that are latex free. The larger the glove, the larger the suppository.